Friday 23 September 2016

naked, exposed, happy mickickywicky party on the web

Congratulalions to naked mickickywicky for having created his naked photos folder on yandex using my invitation. His exposing folder was added on my profile as soon as he had installed the app.
His photos were were already reposted a few places. See, download & repost him. Scroll down to the links list. Want your fags or exhibitionist photos & folder to be added & spread the same way?
1. Join the site (kinkynotaboomensex) scroll down for info.
2. Add some nice, good quality photos on the site's exposing album or group or both.
3.Create your naked folder & install the app using my invitation; 

4. Enjoy & be reposted everywhere the way you want for what you are (exhibitionist or sub fag)
Even more? Follow my Twitter, message me & be added on the Exposing list as a member.
Sir Philippe



No comments :

Post a Comment