Sunday 16 September 2018

where is naked & exposed you?

As an exhibitionist or sub fag, where is naked you? 

Why not submit your naked photos for more views? 
What about adding your quality nudes on the XL shared exposing album? 
See; https://imagetwist.com/p/SirPhilippe/417226/EXPOSING


So many more places you could be seen naked the way you are for who you are. 






Do it, you will love ithttps://twitter.com/SirPhilippe2209

Get in touch on Twitter or Facebook; SEE THE LINKS


Straight exhibitionists or naked & exposed? The album:

Straight, bi or gay; every male welcome if motivated & decided.


Remember; things posted on the web are forever. you can remove a photo but who knows how many people already saved it.
your removed photo can suddenly appear the most unexpected places years after you removed it.

I have seen too many good blogs, groups & places deleted because of stupid, selfish subs.

11 years of exposing & domination make me say; yes to exhibitionists & exposing...

With guys who reply messages & those who have already proven the want it.

I understand not every guy is submissive and looking for domination or humiliation.

 I know you can be straight, bi or gay whatever your role (or wanted role).

My behaviour & relation is different with exhibitionists & subs. 
I know who I am & what I want. Do you? Tell me about it.



Everyone's fantasies, wishes & fun are different. I do not judge but I want things & people to be clear & honest. That is the best & only way for good, hot fun.



Questions? Feel free to ask. It may take some time due to the many messages but you will get a reply.


Sir Philippe




No comments :

Post a Comment